The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for a particular car. 91 GVR4 923/2000 (White)

Greg C

My Son had a Gallant GVR4 923/2000 towed away some where back around 2014. He loved that car dearly. His life changed after losing that car. I would love to find it and buy it back as a huge and extremely meaningful surprise. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

My Son had a Gallant GVR4 923/2000 towed away some where back around 2014. He loved that car dearly. His life changed after losing that car. I would love to find it and buy it back as a huge and extremely meaningful surprise. Any help greatly appreciated.
Your best bet would be to join any Facebook groups you can find (both DSM and Galant related) and put feelers out there.

You could also PM citymunky and see if he has any idea where it is now: https://www.galantvr4.org/threads/fs-1991-galant-vr-4-923-2000-chesapeake-va-sold.13524/

citymunky

@Dashsizzle. Someone got a hold of me on FB messages.

@Grag G. I was second to last owner of 923/2k. The person I sold it too blown the engine shortly after I let it go, and it was parted out so other GVR4s could live on.

Jesus_Negros

@Dashsizzle. Someone got a hold of me on FB messages.

@Grag G. I was second to last owner of 923/2k. The person I sold it too blown the engine shortly after I let it go, and it was parted out so other GVR4s could live on.

I believe Greg, an ex family friend of mine bought it from you. Then it was blown and left on the side of the highway right?

I believe the OP is the father of that friend. I miss Greg a lot and wont go into details of his life leading up to where he is today. He was a good friend to my family though.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned