The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

lip pic

Bump. Anything going on with this lip production? I really like the look of the lip on the car with the yellow highbeams. One of those in CF would be great.

Quoting 14u2nV:
Are you guys planning on anything for the sideskirts when you do this? To me, it looks funny having the front lip lower than the rest of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

You guys got only one style sideskirts. In europe, there where 4 different versions available. Pretty rare and expensive, but DAMN, they look good!!! I've been sourcing one for my own 6th gen, wouldn't take to long anymore. They've made them in 2 different versions. 1 for the ones with the body claddings on the doors(like the vr4 has), and one wich hasn't got them.(like the cheap versions).

I'd be in for a full CF lip kit. Not just a front one. It definitely looks off IMO with just a front lip

boostx

Quoting 3of1000:
Bump. Anything going on with this lip production? I really like the look of the lip on the car with the yellow highbeams. One of those in CF would be great.

Sorry for the slow turn around time. I am getting about 2 to 3 completed a week. When i started this project the CF ones twice as much but i will check again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned