The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just got 61/1000. belieze green

hey everyone my names brandon. i just purchased a 92 gvr4 61/1000 belieze green.im new to galant vr4.org but not new to the dsm community! ive been screwing around with dsm's for over 5 years. ive had 3 talons a laser and a eclipse gst.the 4g63 is an awesome power plant. a few of my friends told me tha galantvr4.org is the best forum to reasearch buy/sell for my galant. i hope this forum is helpfull to me in the future. i plan on spending alot of time on here. thanks alot -brandon

trunks

Welcome to the board. Your friends were right that is the best place for info on the GVR4. Much less flaming around here too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Good luck!

SmoothCustomer

Welcome aboard and keep an eye on all of the "rules" stickies in every forum (not saying you broke them here, just a word to the wise). Where is Hurleyville?

hureyville is in new york 12747. eastern ny! about an hour and a half frm new york city

raptorWagon

Welcome, may not be new to dsms, but you're new to GVR4s as they aren't dsms.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned