The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JSchleim18

Jordangvr4

Nothing else I can add,u guys said it all///A++ to Jeremy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
cool guy,sense day 1

Woosky117

great guy!
delivered my engine mount promptly, and it was exactly what i needed.
very understanding, and patient.
would deffinately buy from him again.

Jeremy drove out from Long Island to drop off some parts.
He kept his word and parts were just as described.
Thanks again.

atc250r

Staff member
Jeremy is a great person to do business with. He paid quickly without any problems.

John

Rausch

Got some Blingy saweet parts for the Auto 1G....Great guy to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dustyduff

Bought a JDM Fuel door and Black CAS off of Jeremy. Great communication and fast shipping. I would not hesitate to do business with him the future.

ktmrider

Bought a 2g exhaust mani from J.
As with previous sales it was outstanding from A to Z. Thanks again sir!

1qkfwd

Thanks buddy. The alphaQ is gonna get me one step closer to finishing up project pumpgas. Shipped fast and comunication was great.

thanks JSchleim18! got a Black face SAFC2 from JSchleim18. fast shipping, good communication and it was packed well.

grocery_getter

Sold Jeremy a 3 speed harness bar. Fast payment, easy to deal with and a great transaction overall... great guy!

DynastyLCD

great prices, quick shipping, nice guy to deal with! A+++ trader!!!

Awesome guys,great communication, delivered as promised.. will not hesitate to do bussines with him again. Thank jeremy..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DR1665

I was looking for a windshield washer bottle for the daily. Jeremy hit me with a PM within an hour advising he was pretty sure he had one, but wanted to make sure it was good to go before asking for any money. Showed up on my doorstep in less than a week.

Every transaction should be this smooth. Good guy.

dustyduff

Strike up another one for Jeremy. Not the first time I've purchased from him and I'd definitely buy from him again. Good guy.

dustyduff

Bought Jeremy's RS bumper. Sent deposit yesterday and he dropped off the bumper to me today. Had the pleasure of meeting him in person. Drove from NY to central Jersey to help me out. Excellent seller and awesome guy. Buy with confidence!!!!!

dsmtalontsi95

JSchleim18 is a great seller. He sent me my part within minutes of receiving payment!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned