The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM 600cc injectors?

ktmrider

Local TEL guy got a JDM Galant 4g63 recently.
While checking the motor I noticed the injectors were a dark blue color and stamped 600. Anyone familiar with these?

H05TYL

aftermarket most likely.

ktmrider

Hmm, look identical to my 510cc yellows short of the dark blue color. Stamped just like the OEM squirters too.
Spotlessly clean, no grime, altho we're talking 40+ old eyeballs....

turbofonz

dark blue = denso 660's. I don't know if thier OE on any car, but denso is OE...

H05TYL

Can't think of anything off the top of my head that would've had injectors that big.

4x510's is enough to make 280ps/206kW therefore unless you can find a 3cyl car making close to that much it's unlikely anything came with bigger injectors as stock. RB26 has 6x450's (or 440's?)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned