The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I'm back!!

So, did anyone miss me??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last couple of months have been very hard for me and my family and that is the main reason why i wasn't on this forum anymore. Hell, i've hardly been on the internet anymore the last couple of months and i've done almost nothing to my cars. Only the VERY important things, nothing else. But times are getting better and it's time to pick things back up. I've was in the middle of some transactions with some people on here, paid for the parts and i want to finish those now, and obviously i want to take part in this great community again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I don't want to go into what happend right now, but i just might within a couple of days. A few people already know it, as well as most of the chat cru.

Anyway, it's good to be back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

29-8-9-2-002.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey, we all go through periods, long or short where "real life" has to take priority. Hope things are looking up, and welcome back.

DR1665

Welcome back. Real life has a habit of getting in the way. No worries.

(Now find me one of those adapters for the H1 high beam non-USDM headlights! I pay cash.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

What was it harvesting time over there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Where you been and when this become not real life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quoting DR1665:
Welcome back. Real life has a habit of getting in the way. No worries.

(Now find me one of those adapters for the H1 high beam non-USDM headlights! I pay cash.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You mean those rubber pieces you click on the back of the H1 lamp and the connector of the loom on the other side?

atc250r

Staff member
Glad to have you back Dennis. I was beginning to wonder if you forgot about those calipers I have here for you.

John

I sure haven't John, but i simply had more important things to look after. And because they were already paid(and i didn't keep you waiting for money), plus the fact that i trust you enough to leave them were they are for a month or so; i didn't worry about them. Pm sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BluFalcon

Welcome back Dennis. No, I still haven't installed those amber corners you sold me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned