The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

iceman69510

jogalant

Received my brand spankin' new 3g #482 maf and harness yesterday..what a beauty! Nice work on the harness too!

What a difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif in the air intake cross-section from stock! I can't wait to install this bad boy. Hella deal if you ask me.

Thanks, Iceman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4g63t

Yeah,he helped me out a ton when I had a small problem, he went out of his way to make it right. Thanks again!

good man, he sent out my mas as soon as he got the dough and even double checked my addy before shipping. thanks ice

JB

Dave helped me out big time. something was lost in the mail and he came thru, just to help me out. Thanks Dave. I owe you.

Polish

I got some OEM manuals from Dave for my Daily Driver. Priced right and still in the original packages. Thanks Again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mistaVR4

Dave hooked me up with some JDM raingaurds, awesome packing job! Always a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks man!

-Steve

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Steve, you found the extra clips in there as well I hope. Let me know if that covers what you needed.

I took a while to post this but Iceman is THE MAN. I had a mix up with an oil cooler I bought from him. I never once contacted him about it because he shipped me exactly what he said he sold me complete with pictures. But the cooler didn't bolt up right. After asking the board in a post how to make the thing work, he VOLUNTEERED to swap the cooler he shipped me with another one he had.

Unbelievably great asset to this board!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

CmanorVr4

+1 on the rainguards, mine showed up in time to be a little present to myself,,,,,exceptional packing job, and they look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bimmubishi

Iceman hooked it up with the 3g maf and shipped with a connector. For the price I thought I was getting a used one. I was surprised to see a brand new MAF in the package! Thanks Iceman.

Alex

David, overpaid me 51.38 for some port work that I did for him. He is a stubborn guy but a great one in my book. Thanks David, Chris

1941Galant

Dave is an awesome guy to deal with. He bought some axles from me and didn't mind that I couldn't ship them until I went home from school. I would do business with him anytime.

Hill

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
David, overpaid me 51.38 for some port work that I did for him. He is a stubborn guy but a great one in my book. Thanks David, Chris

I didn't overpay Chris, I paid him. He asked for just shipping charges but that was not fair to him, so I paid him a pittance for his time spent. I still recieved a deal I believe.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jepherz

Staff member
Just had an issue with a 3g mas that I received from Dave. I purchased it from him back in August of '05, and I wasn't able to get around to installing it until now. Anyways, the mas didn't work and he had no problem shipping me a brand new one within a few days. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks Dave.

Terry Posten

Iceman back on top.

A+ for a great guy who stands by his word. What an asset to the board and the world in general.

A+ Bought a NICE New 3g MAS and Harness. As always easy to deal with.
Thanks

Great guy, hooked me up with a injector for free.99 and didn't even want anything for shipping. Thanks again Dave, Chris

rez

Iceman is terrific to deal with. He replies to pm's quickly and sells a quality parts with quality craftsmanship. If you want a 3g mas and harness, look no further!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned