The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I just wanted to know if anyone here is over 200K

gtluke

I'm pretty sure I have the highest mileage gvr4 that's still on the road. 269k, looks like I have some competition though. Nate Phar had some high milage ones, 255k last I heard but not sure if those are still on the road. I think his maroon car has about that on it too.
My work is only 7 miles from home now so my miles are coming slow now. I bought the car with 120k on it I think.

4wheelsqueal

Quoting gtluke:
I'm pretty sure I have the highest mileage gvr4 that's still on the road. 269k, looks like I have some competition though. Nate Phar had some high milage ones, 255k last I heard but not sure if those are still on the road. I think his maroon car has about that on it too.
My work is only 7 miles from home now so my miles are coming slow now. I bought the car with 120k on it I think.

I've got 272,000 on 555/2000 and it's daily driven. 272,324 to be exact.

Last edited:

4Grim

Quoting Alpha Male:

What the heck happened to your speedo needle?

AnotherNewb

Quoting Dbossman:
206,xxx on 1947/2000's body, and 42 miles on her rebuilt heart. It's been garage kept most of her life though so no worries. She's been waiting on me to make time to rebuild the clutch master cylinder and buy, and install a set of tires. Hopefully after the CM's done that will correct her shifting problems. Then I'll be spoolin around town making the Honda's jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

206k on the chassis, rear end, tranny and t case, 49 miles on the rebuilt motor, and like 2 years on the jackstands... Ha Ha... I think I put most of those 49 miles on it too... Ha Ha But you know what, for a West VIrginia car there is almost no rust on her...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned