The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How to wire up a shift light?

DDM

I searched and ran into a thread that that did not help me at all. Anyone know where i wire the tach signal wire to the gvr4? Is there a pin on the ecu i should use?

DR1665

Did you check the wire diagram in the FSM? Have a look around the Library link up at the very top of the page. I think you will find what you need if nobody drops the answer on you right away.

DDM

Let me rephrase my question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Will the shift light worked if i wired it to the speed sensor pin on the ecu? Is the gvr4 speed sensor on pin 18 like the 1g?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned