The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

how do you pronounce galant?

^ How nice, my wife calls it "The f***ing car" or most common "piece of sh*t." It's nice to know that someone's lady calls it by what it is.

Boostdtalon

Oh it gets piece of sh*t when things don't work the way they should. But after I fix it she likes it again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DR1665

As I've been told by the domestic rally community:
A) Misterbitchy Gaylant, and
B) OMFGYOUROOKIESCANTDRIVETURBOAWDRALLYCARSUNLESSTHEYREKENBLOCK

Giggity.

Quoting toybreaker:
"broke"

(pronounced ba~roak)

verb

1)Past tense of break.

adj. (Informal)

1) Bankrupt.

2) Lacking funds

Winner! lol

Ian M

I don't get the confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Its pronounced the way it's spelled...

Mitsubishi Galant TV ad:

click

I've never heard anyone around here say Galant incorrectly,but a guy I work with pronounces my cars as "Mitstubishis" He's a V8 guy and I think he started it a joking jab,but after 10 years of working with him he refers to all of them that way so I'm not sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Quoting raptorreed:
Or some just say gaylant or slow car on jack stands.

lol, I say Gaylant

Muskrat

Quoting Ian M:
I don't get the confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Its pronounced the way it's spelled...

Maybe this thread will clear up your confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned