The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Harness Bar

curtis

Harry measurement from the b pillar to the bar is 10.5 inches
I laid a framing square on the bar and the shoulder bolster on the recaros and then another square on it and from the center of the seat belt shoulder bolt to the inward side of the bar is 10.5 inches. This was a bar from the original run years ago. not sure if you changed anything or not ....if not thats it. Oh from the little flat area next to the bottom of the backseat corner up to the top of the bar as it runs across the car is 22.5 inches. That way they can figure the angle.

Glad I could help.

number3

Thank you very much.

number3

Check the Parts for sale section for sale pricing on these e39a Harness bars.

thank you.

bazeng

I'm running a bolt in 6 point safety 21 cage. Anybody one of these with one of the cages I mentioned? Not sure id it would clear the hoop.

curtis

I have one of the cusco cages as well but for a non sunroof car and I have a sunroof. I did set in the front a pillar bar and eyeballed it and looks like it will clear with Harry's harness bar. If not you could always notch and tig weld the two together. This would add additional strength to the chassis

If you want me to set in the A pillar bar and takes some photos's just send me a PM and I'll post them here.

number3

slugsgomoo

Quoting gotclutch87:
I like it but i dont think it work with my roll cage. Would be nice to have this though for a 5 point harness.

How do you have a cage that doesn't have a bar to mount the harnesses on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned