The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great Guy- CO vr4

JB

Bought some parts from Mike. Everything arrive very well packaged and the parts look mint. Nice quality pics were provided before hand. Hoping to do more business with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Staff member
Another smooth transaction. Bought a mint dsm from him. Was as nice as promised. He also went out of his way to make sure everything was working properly for the trip home. Do not hesitate to buy anything he has fs.

Quote:
And yet another GOOD GUY report, made arrangements with Minke and bought the switchable tranny from him, got here yesterday and looks great. Packaging was good and shipment was quick. Thanks Mike!

+1 more again, this time he was the buyer. Nice doing business with you again.

~Tony

Rausch

^^^ +2 made a small purchase from me awhile ago. everything was right on the $$...great guy!!!

PJGross

Bought one of the 3" SS U-pipes from Mike. Great communication and packed better than I would have thought an exhaust pipe would be packed! Thanks, Mike.

-PJ

mistaVR4

Well like always, I've had another excellent transaction with Mike! I got a super MINT 4 bolt rear end from him which is literally one of the nicest condition 4 bolts I've ever seen.

Thanks a again Mike! I can't wait till I have more cash to buy more goodies from you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ercp98

just want to add how a stand up guy mike (CO VR4) is. he has helped me get the item i ordered from rice killer. i know he is helping others too. thanks again for helping me and others to settle things.

tpr103

yeah the world needs more people like him!! he is helping me out as well!

464/2K

met up with him for a MR suspension. had a good time chatting with Mike. +1

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned