The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gc coilover parts - found them but bouncy with agx in rear

trunks

I ordered my set and noticed that there aren't any o rings like on vfaq. I told the sales guy that I have koni inserts in the front and agxs in the rear so I don't know if that negates the need? I wanted to install them this weekend so I'm wonderig if I should try home depot racing for some or are they not needed?

Last edited:

trunks

Install went well but I was dissapointed on my test drive. It is still bouncy in the rear. Not as bad as with the megans but still annoying. So since this started when I replaced the blown gr2s with agxs I broke down and bought some 2g konis today. If it still pisses me off, I'm just gonna through the whitelines back on there but I'm pretty sure that the shock is the culprit as the konis up front handled everything just fine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned