The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant's new shoes

ApexHunter

5 Spoke Rally by Revolution Wheels, 16x7, unknown offset but fits well. I'd guess +40 give or take 5. Maybe someone on here knows, as i got them from another board member and they seem to have been around the block. Maybe they were on a few gvr4's before this one. Overall i'm pretty stoked on how it turned out. I really like the simple 5 spoke designs on these cars.

mean_green

Look siq mayne! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek5t.gif

Really though they look great, Im also feeling that grill. Where can I get a hold of one?

-Alan

Tre3zy

NICE!!!! where did you get that grill???? i want one for my car....

G

Staff member
Nice fitment, you didn't check the offset before you put them on?

GVR4_1057

I have always liked the revolutions. If you are ever looking to sell them let me know.................

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting Tre3zy:
NICE!!!! where did you get that grill???? i want one for my car....

ebay

ApexHunter

Thanks everyone for the compliments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wanted wheels like these for a while and then saw some for sale and jumped on it. I think they might look better on a k. grey, white, or green car but i actually really like the way it turned out. Original inspiration was this car.

Quoting G:
Nice fitment, you didn't check the offset before you put them on?

The previous owner didn't know. I looked around thinking it might have been cast into the back of one of the spokes or somewhere else on the wheel but couldn't find anything.

Quoting GVR4 1057:
I have always liked the revolutions. If you are ever looking to sell them let me know.................

Will do.

mean_green

^ Yet another picture that makes me love my car and somehow find inspiration to make it get off those god damn jackstands.

Mad props to whoevers,
-Alan

GIjoe

very nice!

turbofonz

I like the wheels. Simple design.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned