The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 - Silicone Radiator Hoses

It better not be. I ordered these last week and the guy said 4-6 weeks wait.

Is this car using a samco hose kit? Here

Looks to fit just fine.

My SAMCO EVO radiator hoses had about an extra 2 inches on each end that I had to cut off to make them fit. I have no idea about stock EVO hoses though.

Mark

I stand corrected I just double checked I put 1g hoses on my galant vr4. They was to long needed a little triming fit perfect. Gates Part #HK6RB

bazeng

Ok, it must be the brand then,

The EVO1-3 hoses I borrowed off a friend were too short up top (about 3 inches).

DSM's must be different.

I have to check with the gates stuff...

bazeng

HK6RB -
This item also fits :

1990 1994 EAGLE TALON 2.0 EBG ; N/A Blue
1990 1994 PLYMOUTH LASER 2.0 N/A Blue
1990 1994 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 2.0 N/A Blue

Mark

^^

Yes. They fit perfect you just have to trim them as they are too long. They fit my stock radiator and also the C&R I have. I can take some pictures tomorrow if youd like.

Cool, rather have them too long than too short. Trimming them should be cake. Probably use a razor knife whatever you call it or maybe an exacto for a nice clean cut.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings