The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant JSB shirts and Silhoutte shirts..Updated Price!

RedTwo

Wow, that's an awesome design! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I think everyone should buy eleventy twelve of these! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diego

At least you can feel proud that your design still lives on.

Diego

Dropping the order off in 15 minutes to the printer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Diego

The order is in. Thanks everyone that made this happen, next round to come after all shipping has ended.

NickDromez

damn, looks like i missed it. i gotta keep my eye open for the next round, cuz i deffinatly want one of these shirts

prove_it

Diego:

What do think for a expected date of shipping?

Diego

Looking at Friday, as per what the printer is telling me.

Thanks for the patience.

Diego

GSX_TC

Cant wait to get mine, it'll be waiting for me at home when i get back from the shootout =)

Diego

For anyone wanting a hat or hoodie:

I am waiting for my old print shop to email me the digitized layout for the hats so that it will cut the production cost down. Hats can be looked over for materials here... click

Hoodies will be
$32 for a Colored hoodie ($4 extra if going over 2xl) Silhouette will be across chest like on the shirts
$30 for a White hoodie ($4 extra if going over 2xl) Silhouette will be across chest like on the shirts
(Can add numbers to pocket area for extra charge)

Sweats will be
$20-26 Depending on size's and will be screen printed down the leg with the Silhouette

Pre-orders for these will be taken on 8/22 and will wrap up on 9/02 for those that need extra time for the cash flow to get in.

As always, this couldn't/wouldn't be possible without all your guy's help in making it happen.

Diego

boostedinaz

I'm totally in for shirts this next go around but I have a question about the hats. I was looking through that selection and it doesn't look like any of them are fitted. Any plans on doing fitted hats? If not I completely understand.

Diego

Shirts are done!!! Will be picking them up in an hour then sorting and shipping.

Thank you everyone. Next round will begin soon.

prove_it

That was blazing fast man! That's awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

boostedinaz

Good to hear. Can't wait for the next round.

Diego

Couldn't make it to the post office, Rx7 ran out of gas as I left the printer, coasted it to the gas station down the street, dealt with unkind Ethnic owners telling me I cannot lift my car on a jack to check the filter and what not... Gave it gas and missed the post office by 5 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

Here is a shot of Jeff's Shirts in Camo.... so everyone can see the new prints... These will be at the post office at 9:15 tomorrow and should be at your door promptly.

For the few that have asked about "Fitted Hats" I can get them but the price for them is about $4.00 more for some reason I just don't know.

Let the drool begin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrandonEchols

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mistaVR4

Those look really nice bro! can't wait to pick them up from ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

boostedinaz

Oh snap fitted hats. Gotta start saving my pennies I might be making a decent size order when the next run comes out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned