The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: USDM front bumper

strokin4dr

USDM front bumper cover in good condition. Completely intact and uncut. Summit white in color.
$175 picked up. Will ship at buyers expense.

EfiniX

Any chance I can just buy the fogs?

strokin4dr

Fogs are already gone. Bumper only. Nothing else on the car is for sale.

strokin4dr

Still here. Still uncut.

ktmrider

^^ Shipping quote ( Greyhound is probably best ) to 87112 NM, local needs a SW bumper bad!

strokin4dr

I have no way of getting the bumper there for a quote. I know others have shipped them greyhound, so I'm sure somebody here would have a good idea of cost.

We could do it this way. Send $100 for shipping and I will send back whatever amount is left over, or pay the difference if it's more.

Sounds pretty fair to me!

-Ryan

Diego

If you leave the support on you will be right at about 70lbs... It cost average $115 from what I paid to ship out a rear bumper from Iowa to Texas.....

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You can do a greyhound quote online. Both times I did, it was less actually than they quoted.

Quoting strokin4dr:
I have no way of getting the bumper there for a quote. I know others have shipped them greyhound, so I'm sure somebody here would have a good idea of cost.

We could do it this way. Send $100 for shipping and I will send back whatever amount is left over, or pay the difference if it's more.

Sounds pretty fair to me!

-Ryan

snailspool

Hello, I am the guy KTMRIDER spoke of. Do you have the support as well?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned