The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

91vr4

WOO! If he doesnt get it, then Im slapping him..

rez

The car is no longer pending sale due to a clutch problem and buyer backing out. The problem has been narrowed down to either the pressure plate or the clutch fork. The hydrolic system is fine. Basically the clutch won't disengage fully and if you're interested in the car I would recommend trailering it. I will also entertain offers on the car due to the new found issue. Thanks.

3rdstrikedsm

This is a sweet deal for someone who is not afarid to put in half a days work to have a very nice running galant with a damn near bullet proof drive train!!

rez

If anyone is interested in the car as a whole and doesn't want to fix the clutch, I could have the act clutch replaced with a good stocker and have the better drive shaft installed at the same time. If nobody is interested in the car as a whole I will have to part it out, which I really don't want to do. Somebody save this car! And like I said before, I'm open to reasonable offers. I could even take parts off the car and replace with a stock part to make it cheaper for you. Items like the jdm rain gaurds, the headlights, corner markers, wideband, steering wheel, and so on. I could drop the price quite a bit if I replaced all those parts with stock.

Man do I wish you were close to California, I would scoop this up in a heart beat. I cannot believe that you have not sold this yet. I am almost tempted to fly out there and change the clutch in your driveway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

3rdstrikedsm

If you did you would have pleanty of help and tools!

rez

Quote:
If you did you would have pleanty of help and tools!

haha...that's for sure!

thadirtybird

You have a PM.

Rez hey man i got the tranny off and the problem with the clutch was the disc ws totally snaped off< i should have it running on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned