The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkDML

waiting for this to go down 4500 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Howie

How much tread is on the tires?

jnava

Staff member
im intrested, just waiting till end of month when a big check comes in......hopefully it doesnt go that soon.

it wont because other guy back out or somthing havent heard from him for like a week so still for sale

jnava

Staff member
In texas, the barnett shale has been a money maker for gas and oil companies. The companies are now buying mineral leases and offering some decent cash and royalties. The thing is, if you dont sign up, you wont see a cent even though your neighbor did. So i signed up and the quoted amount for signing is great. I only have a .17 of an acre and its good money. So i should recieve a decent amount to be able to purchase the vehicle. I still have some questions. I am a newbie but i used to have a 91gsx i brought to life and then killed. I hanged a bit with the dfwdsm guys and then sh*t hit the fan, which then my wife was pregnant and "SHE" made me part it. Ive never let her forget and here we are again, back to where i was before but now wanting a gvr4. I hope we can make a transaction. Lemme just get my money straight, then well talk about ins and outs of the car. Thanks,
Juan Nava

haha you could have sent that through PM but whatever works haha but let me know and keep in touch

jnava

Staff member
do i have dibs or am i behind a few buyer?

who ever gives me the money first has it haha thats what i did when i bought it i was up agaisnt other buyers

jnava

Staff member
i fully understand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif but thats ok. Im just waiting for my funds to come in. If im not the first one im SOL. Thanks for the opportunity though.

I should have a loan next week, but i was curious how quick that turbo spools? is it comparable to a big16g?

anyone?? everything is the same the crank went in the old engine so we made the new engine the same as the old one just with lower boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned