The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD

johnnyRacer

Are you in Chicago or the Burbs? I'll take the palm pilot and stuff, I can always use a backup.

MarsBars

Yes the flywheel is lightened and aluminium.

Quoting 92vr48man:
Is the fly wheel lightened or no

JohnnyRacer I am sending you a PM

johnnyRacer

Got it sir, I'll send you a pm for an ideal time to meet. It will probably be tomorrow, I'm off for the next few days, thanx again.

Last edited:

johnnyRacer

Just sent you another pm. I'm meeting someone this evening to buy a part and I think the location is near you. Since I'm coming all the way from "Obama Country" here in Hyde Park, I could kill to birds with one stone and pick up everything.

MarsBars

Hey Taylor! Most of the stuff was new and didn't even go on 28/1000. I had plans to but plans sometimes have to change. I will send you a PM to see how the Gvr4 is treating you.

The palm and cable are both sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned