The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: rear end and power seat belt trim pieces/pillars, some stuff free

fastfalcon94

I did the 4 bolt rear end swap on my gallant, swapped in an LSD rear end, did the 5 lug swap, and manual seat belt conversion. Stuff and pics listed below. Willing to trade anything towards a set of lowering springs.

1g clear timing cover (has hairline crack where bolt holds it down, circled below. Not noticeable especially with a bolt in it) - $20 - SOLD

galant driver's pillar with dual gauge pod (needs pushpins to hold pod on, holes already pre-drilled in pillar) - $30

B pillar panels, passenger pillar, lower center pillar panels - $mak3 offer

3 bolt rear axles with cups - $25 each

And if anyone has a DSM friend looking I have a 2g LSD Rear diff for $50

Stuff is located in Milton, VT 05468, CELL 802-309-9978

Thanks - Charlie

87.jpg

9.jpg

click

click

Last edited:

GSX_TC

So are those pods attached to the pillar then?

fastfalcon94

The double pod pillar is just setting on it in the picture. There were 4 holes drilled and it had the push style pins holding it on. I removed it from my car and can't figure out what I did with the pins. I'm going to be running 2 digital gauges in the ECS pod.

strokin4dr

Still waiting on shipping quote. Let me know if you have it yet.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned