The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Pile of GVR4 Parts!

I do have the engine harness still. I have to pull the chassis harness too. I don't really know how much to ask for the engine harness. its not hacked except the injector clips and I think the TPS, or maybe it was the CAS plug, but I have all the plugs to replace them. I guess make an offer?

dsm10o0

do you still have the radiator fan harness? lmk thanks

I do have the radiator fan harness, I'm not sure if it is seperate from the engine harness. I need to get it all pulled.

dsm10o0

How much do you want for it? i just need the wirings with the connectors.

KiNgMaRtY

I need the clip that holds the sunvisor when you clip it in. Also need the driverside dash speaker cover if all clips are still intact
PM me if you have it.

Pulled the rear brake hardlines today. I haven't spent this much time under her since I bought her a year ago. It has NO rust at all. The rack and rear PS lines are in great shape, no leaks. Anyone need these? I'm trying to get it stripped down in the next week or two and get it out of my driveway. Its starting to look stripped, and looks like #ss in front of my house. So this is getting to be "LAST CALL" for parts.

4wheelsqueal

How much for the rear p/s lines? Can alway use a spare set

the outside correct? Those are always a PITA to pull without bending. I don't know how much shipping would be but I'd say like $40+ shipping I guess. Sound fair?

dsm10o0

Anyword on the radiator fan wiring harness? I just need the wire from the fan, resistor and coolant fan switch. It can be unplugged on the side of the radiator.

lemme know

thanks

front suspension is all there, don't know what kind of shape the shocks are in, it only had 135k, I don't really want to pull the suspension out of it, it will make it alot harder to haul off. Plus that stuff is going to be expensive to ship

GSX_TC

Do u still have the 91 ECU?

Nope ECU is long gone. I DO have the wing, passenger rear dogleg, and lots of misc. School's out this week, hopefully I can dedicate next week to stripping it down, getting the harness out and scrapping it. So its getting to be last call here. I'm moving in September and this isn't coming with me.

GSX_TC

ok then, thanks anyways

Wizardawd

I need the dogleg.....pm me a price.

Wiz

BUMP! I just hauled it off for scrap. Lets get rid of these last few GVR4 parts! I'm DONE!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned