The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: period correct stereo

mountaineerjeff

we got a pretty sweet alpine stereo setup. Its a double din with a complete equalizer, and old school digital displays, includes amp and 6 cd changer and a tape deck. this was top of the line back in the day with no expense spared. everything works perfectly and is still in the car if ud like to see it work. the speaker dont look great, but I can include them to for free, with no promise of condition.

You guys need to make me an offer on this stuff, it would pull a vr4 all together. and works really nicely due to the double din setup in our cars. obviously what it costs doesnt make any difference, due to how old it is, but this stuff was way ahead of xzibit. You need to get you vr4 retro-pimped.

stuff is located in WV, but should be too expensive to ship, compared to bigger parts, the amp is a nice size too. I dont have the actual ratings on it, but its at least a 5 channel amp, may be more. Make me a solid offer and its urs. I assure you that this will outperform many of todays systems, and would be much nicer than anything ur gonna pick up cheap, so why not be pimpin zack morris style?

will get pics if there is any serious interest, didnt put a starting price to avoid sounding like a rahtard for asking too much for old tech

curtis

Not for me cause I already have a period correct alpine 3 disk in dash single din. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif God I hope it still works and is just a loose wire anyway...... Probably need to post picture and model numbers on the stuff.

mountaineerjeff

everythings alpine

tda 7552: head unit with tapedeck and 30x4 output, removable face
11 band equalizer, sound field controller 3342:full equalizer, with remote mount control board
power amp, mrv-f400: 4/3/2/ channel amp with full adjustment, and high and low in/outs
cha5604: 6 disk remote mount cd changer, directly integrated into headunit

im out in the garage right now, Ill get the pics loaded when i go in the house where the cords are.

mountaineerjeff

amp and equalizer

6 disk changer

tape deck/equalizer control deck
day

night

mountaineerjeff

Quoting tinkolby_25:
Holy crap that's super G. Lol

yes, double G actually, Like this is the system Gordon Gekko had, its that G.

as far as a price somebody throw out an idea, I mean Im in desperate need to get a motor put in my jeep.
so for trade for good complete jeep 4.0 or best offer.
you are getting a complete retro top of the line system, will include speakers for the price of shipping (they still sound fine, but dont look great)
if you guys want to low ball then lets just start at $400 and go from there. but im telling you this will be sold, I need the cash so the first reasonable offer gets it.

mountaineerjeff

alright guys make me an offer, jsut keep it semi-reasonable

jepherz

Staff member
Please review the rules of this section:

"3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions.

5. You are limited to 1 "bump" of your thread per week (a bump is replying to your own post with the specific purpose of moving it to the top of the post list). If you insist on bumping your thread all the time it will be locked. Please give everyone else with posts that have interest and activity their rightful place."

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned