The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out 430/1000 Chicagoland area

galant344

what color is the car? the pictures on the previous post are not working.

GSNT

Car is Summit White. Sorry I haven't gotten back to some people, it was my birthday weekend and I had a lot of getting ready to do for Saturday nights festivities. Needless to say, I was pretty much worthless all day Sunday. I finally got out of bed around 2pm!

GSNT

SmoothCustomer
IKyoungBumI

The engine harness is PERFECT, as good as I've ever seen one. Not one single plug is broken, even the injector plugs are perfect with the metal clips and the retaining tabs for the clips. All of the tstat housing plugs are intact and still clip and retain. Since it is in better shape than my 91 harness, I'd like to get $150 shipped for it or I will just throw it in my car and eventually sell my for less.

maroonmetallic

Lower rad mounts are rusty but usable. Inner fender liners are there I believe, I'll double check. Rear calipers not sure, the ebrake seems to work, if the right rear is good, its going on my car. You can have dibs on the left rear if its ok.

GSXCONVERT

Sorry the bumper is destroyed, the filler is spoken for by a good friend, and I need the rear deck carpeting/speaker grills for mine, someone hacked mine up.

Chase
Not sure on the wiper motor, I guess I can try it out before I pull the body wiring. If it's ok, say $10 shipped?

If I left anyone out, just shout or PM me!

Eric

maroonmetallic

If the fender liners are there I will take them.
Any pictures of the radiator mounts?

Can they be refinished to eliminate most of the rust?
Can I have them & part of the radiator support if they are?

BTW Happy Birthday!!!

-Shawn

GSNT

Guys my HTC Evos screen got smashed all to hell yesterday. I had to get a new Droid through Verizon and was able to transfer my contacts but anyone who was texting me and I didn't save their number was lost. If you were talking to me via text and are still interested in parts, please text me again with what you were interested in, I don't want to leave anyone out.

GSNT

List of sold items:
450cc injectors
Dash badge
Wiper arms, trunk mat, interior console trim
Ebrake console trim
Front motor mount bracket, Pass lower B pillar trim
Engine wiring harness, side view mirrors

Pictures of some of the stuff pulled out tonight.

The entire A/C system is out of the car and for sale. Someone texted me about some of the A/C system but I lost all my texts in my old phone and they haven't gotten back to me yet.
The dash is out so if there is anything under that anyone is interested in, I can have it out in minutes.

GSNT

All the door trim? The pass side has some slight damage on both pieces. I'll take closer pics tomorrow. The driver side is pretty nice.

johnnyRacer

What shape is the fuel tank in, particularly the fuel pump mounting studs. Where are you located in Chicago?

GSNT

Tank is typical of northern cars some rust but still good. The sending unit is free and all studs are intact and good.

I am located in North Aurora but I work at AMS in West Chicago.

maroonmetallic

Still have everything for the A/C? How much for it all picked up today?

Did you get any pics of the radiator mounts?

johnnyRacer

Quoting GSNT:
Tank is typical of northern cars some rust but still good. The sending unit is free and all studs are intact and good.

I am located in North Aurora but I work at AMS in West Chicago.

Is the tank still available? Any pics especially of the sending unit mount?

GSNT

Bump guys. I had sinus surgery so I have some time off that I can get parts off the car and out to anyone who is interested. I'm going to put some pics of items I took today and if there is anything that you can think of that you might be interested feel free to PM me or shoot me a text to 773-501-5057. I can have anything off and ready to go out UPS/USPS on Monday Jan 2nd.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned