The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS or WTT: Used AGP Turbo Kit 60-1

rgeier11

A little background to the sale. I have a 1992 AWD Talon that I NEVER drive. I have put about 2k miles on the car in the last 4 years. I am going to put the car up for sale, but think I will have more potential buyers with a more basic turbo setup. Therefore, I am open for trades of Evo III 16g setups including an exhaust manifold, o2 housing, oil/water lines.

The kit I am selling:
SFP T3 Exhaust manifold made from mild steel with 38mm wastegate flange
Turbonetics 60-1 turbocharger with a polished E cover and .63 hotside (Capable of 500whp)
AGP o2 housing which bolts right up to your DSM downpipe
Oil feed from the head
Oil return line
38mm TiAL wastegate
Wastegate dump tube

Currently, the exhaust manifold is Jet Hot coated, but a crack had developed. Therefore, I will have to grind off the coating to repair the manifold.

Will consider trades for EvoIII 16g complete setup.
If you would like to purchase my 60-1 kit: $1,100 for everything. 1,200 if you want me to fix the weld.

I am a reliable seller with good feedback. I have sold everything from alternator bolts to my 1992 Galant on this board without hassle.

Last edited:

rgeier11

These pictures are from when it had a t3/t4 50-trim. The only changes are the current turbo is a 60-1 with a polished compressor so it looks even better =)

The oil feed also comes from the head, which wasn't installed in these pics. I will also include the machined bolt that goes into your water pipe. The threads for the plug are some weird size and this piece alone was $15.

ZMgJh.jpg

16UV7.jpg

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

I have seen this in person, it's quite a beautiful set up...

vegeta1170

I wouldn't mind trading you. I have an e3 manifold, o2 housing, 16g turbo and water/oil lines. O2 housing hasn't been installed yet either

Diego

I've got a polished E3 16G on my current setup. Willing to do a straight trade lmk what your all looking for in the trade.

alansupra94

I got a small 16G recently rebuilt. I would toss an extra $200 if you are interested.

Thanks,
Alan

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Diego:
I've got a polished E3 16G on my current setup. Willing to do a straight trade lmk what your all looking for in the trade.

Are you mentally retarded or just trolling for a major deal???

rgeier11

For those who have PM'ed me about trading setups.

Those with E3 setups they are trying to trade, add 350 cash on your side.

Those with other style 16gs, add 500 cash to your side.

Remember, the kit I am selling you is 100% complete with every part you will need. It also cost close to $2,000 new.

alansupra94

I guess my question is what would you need from me exactly? I am just trying to figure out what I would need to pull. Also what would you recommend intercooler piping wise (design at least).

Also excuse my low-ball as I didn't realize what exactly was included. My work seems to have blocked the pictures and I didn't realize it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned