The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: New underhood connectors, harnesses etc

bradrs

I've been tracking down and sourcing underhood replacement connectors for DSMs for several years. And for some common applications I also make plug in harnesses as well. Most of what I get are from the OEM suppliers, and I provide the right wire seals, cavity plugs etc for these.

I have for the Galant the CAS pigtails, connector kits, coil, TPS, ECT, MAF, and injector connectors. And many others as well.

This is my website, but you can also buy the parts from several sources like JNZ Tuning, Extreme PSI, Magnus Motorsports, and STM.

click

If you have questions about what I have or where to find a connector, wire, or other electrical parts, ask away. I will do what I can to help out.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Brad,

Can you get this one?

O2 sensor

BTW, answered your pm.

4g63mightymax

I have built a ton of 4G63 swap harnesses, and I love that these kits are available now. The one thing that your website seems to be missing though, is the tool to crimp everything together with. If you don't carry the crimper already, I think it would be a great addition to your product line since it is essential to the job.

bradrs

Look for a Hozan P706 crimper on Ebay. I got one not too long ago, and they work pretty good. You just have to select the right crimp window for the particular terminal. But its a good universal crimper.

bradrs

Quoting iceman69510:
Brad,

Can you get this one?

O2 sensor

BTW, answered your pm.

I found it recently from KET. The original was a Yazaki connector, but I can't find the original.

I was actually talking about picking it up. BUT, recently heard that the 1G O2 sensors are now NLA. So it almost seems like a better plan to put a 2G O2 sensor connector(the NMWP 4P black one I have) on the vehicle instead. I don't know if I will get it now.

But if you definitely want to keep that connector, I'd get it from that guy.

I will try to get back to you tonight on that PM, it is a long response /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yeah, I tried to find the Yazaki one as well with no luck. I did the same conversion to the 4 pin NMWP as you mention, and use a 2g (or basically any later long enough length Mitsu O2 sensor) instead. I have some off the 4g Eclipse 4 cylinder that work perfectly.

We should perhaps discuss by phone if needed to speed things up.

G

Staff member
1g o2 sensors are still available from denso & ntk.

bradrs

Thanks, good to know they are still available from the aftermarket. It is the OEM ones from mitsu that are discontinued. I misunderstood that as being they aren't available from any source. So maybe I should get that 1G O2 sensor connector?

G

Staff member
Denso & ntk use the same OE mitsu connector. click

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Do you have these?

transparentdsm

i love this and will be buying some soon(when i have the extra cash). i blasted my facebook pages and some friends just now with the site.

bradrs

I've added a few things here and there on my site. The biggest thing that I have seen most people asking for, is I have added the quick release injector connectors like on the 2G eclipse and some Chrysler vehicles. I also sell just the terminals and wire seals for those, for those that just need the terminals to fix their harness.

bradrs

Still adding more connectors to the site.

How about interior wiring? I started tracking down some of those connectors as well, since they seem to be tough to find from the normal sources.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned