The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: My largest FS ad ever.

thedsmguy

I built a photobucket page with 150 pictures of things I have for sale.
I could not possibly list a price for each part, but I'm a reasonable guy, make any offer you want. I will not hold it against you. Hell, I will even give a few of the things pictured away for free with any sized donation to the site. But please do not ask for any decently valued item for free, I do have 4 kids to feed!

Thanks.
Paul
click
and
click

I tried to price things on the photobucket account, just look above the part. Thanks.

Last edited:

talontyme

I want that green 93 grille any broken tab? If so ill take the black 92 grille if it doesn't have broken tabs send PayPal info.
Also what color is the light weight parts and how much?

Last edited:

thedsmguy

I'm sorry, the light weight parts have been taken already! I forgot to pull them from the ad (this is a large group of pics and even tho I thought I went through each one I knew I'd screw something up!).

I'd sell the black 92 grill for $25 the 93 for $50

The white wheels in the first set of pics are off a 1g, 5x114, 17x7 I'll pull the tires, there isnt a lot of damage but they are extremely dirty I'm hoping to get $180 plus shipping for these.

Thanks.

Last edited:

talontyme

Tab condition on the grills ? Pay pal ready.

dsm10o0

ill take the ebay coil overs for $10. paypal?

citymunky

do you have the B-piller pass side plastic trim piece? My broke in half. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

talontyme

Still looking for green 93 grille condition.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned