The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mitsubishi Galant Eterna Zr4 Parts >> UPDATE <<

Hai... Im selling Eterna Zr4 parts... Can see picture below.... If interested can PM me or Whatsapp +60124862394. Thanks...

** For now i cannot shipped large parts **

Eterna Zr4 Grille with 4wd badge $205 Shipped + Paypal + Fees

Last edited:

MellowVR4

You lucky bastards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif you guys get all the good stuff

MellowVr4.... hahahahaha thanks.. 2 weeks more will arrived more vr4.. VR4 RS Coming soon...

r4pt0x

Does the ZR4 have the same intercooler piping as the VR4 RS after the intercooler?

Still searching for this pipe in good condition:

20150517_183230.jpg

Quoting PoppaSmurf:
Can you sell the intake manifold with canister??

can give picture?

Update!!!!!

Mitsubishi Galant Zr4 / vr4 Cylone Complete paiping i give... $120 ....shipping cost must check....

Last edited:
Basically I want the entire intake manifold and anything attached to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting PoppaSmurf:
Basically I want the entire intake manifold and anything attached to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

you mean this??? click

r4pt0x

Basically i have the whole VR4 piping except that metal pipe the BOV is bolted to. So if you're willing to split up the IC-piping i'd only take this pipe. even the BOV can be removed as i'm using a evo9 BOV anyways...

can you check shipping cost to germany? thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned