The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Leftovers

would you consider selling me your 5 lug front and rear hubs? pm for details thanks

5OF2k

By chance have the radio mounting brackets? I have a deck, but need a way to mount it. Shoot me a PM and let me know if you could, sir. Thanks in advance!

-Jake

transparentdsm

sorry no radio brackets, bump for update on sold items and to get this stuff moving. make offers people.. really want it gone.

Tre3zy

need an e-brake cable... if you have any how much shipped to 94080

Is that custom Borla exhaust off of the VR4 still available? I'll be passing by on I-84 this weekend . . .

THanks

What's the diameter of the system? (I'm going with a 3" downpipe and no cat.)

Thanks

Definitely want the vr4 exhaust. I'll be on I-84 in NE PA this Friday afternoon and again on Sunday afternoon. PM me at and ;we candidates discuss details. Or you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Wayne

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned