The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Goodness

MX4

Shipped from New Zealand. Transit time is approx 2 weeks. Check my feedback!!

JDM Dashmats - Both good condition - US$40 each including shipping and paypal
ONE MORE AVAILABLE
n3yq.jpg

JDM Keyless Fuel Flaps - All in good condition. - US$40 each including shipping and paypal
ALL SOLD!!
bkro.jpg

bb5z.jpg

Genuine Mitsubishi JDM Door Scratch Guards - Extremely rare parts. Very good condition. Not the replicas. - US$120 including shipping and paypal
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
edpp.jpg

Custom JDM Stereo Surround - Such JDM. Much racecar JDM stereo surround. Made from lightweight aluminium this custom made part not only looks great but is functional too. Never slip while adjusting your radio station as this surround features treadplate design. Guaranteed to get the ladys!
w3sy.jpg

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

I'll take the white fuel door.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

strokin4dr

Pics of the rear of the door handle guards? Also, is that a small hole in the one?

MX4

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Hey, I know SSGdave was looking for a set of those door guards bad. He's deployed right now. Think maybe you can shoot him a PM?

Sorry they were already spoken for by the time you posted this message. Otherwise would of been in touch with him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned