The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 1552 partout: aftermarket parts

NateCrisman

Quoting alansupra94:
I never got an email back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Should I try resending it?

Whats' the email address (so I can search my computer for it incase spam filter ate it)? And what part are you looking for? The original post is up to date with regard to what is sold and what is available.

hey there i emailed u about the rear driver side door and the front bumper..do u still have them

turbofonz

Battery positive terminal fuse cover, and the actual terminal red cover? High dollar items, I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NateCrisman

Quoting galantGS90:
hey there i emailed u about the rear driver side door and the front bumper..do u still have them

The front bumper sold to a local guy already, but the rear door is still there.

NateCrisman

Quoting turbofonz:
Battery positive terminal fuse cover, and the actual terminal red cover? High dollar items, I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry, the battery terminals are all aftermarket since the car had a trunk mounted setup.

talontyme

Hey Nate here is a little list of the parts i would like.
front dome light cover
st rear sway bar
ss brake lines
front bumper cover
shifter boot(if factory and in good shape)
intake manifold.
the cover over the afc
I sent an e-mail before I knew you and your family were sick I hope you all feel better just get back to me when you can.

NateCrisman

Quoting galantGS90:
i want that door can i pick it up on saturday....

Saturday should work fine, Im normally around all day on the weekends. I'll pull the rear door off and shoot you a couple pics so you can decide if condition warrents the trip.

NateCrisman

Quoting talontyme:
Hey Nate here is a little list of the parts i would like.

I sent an e-mail before I knew you and your family were sick I hope you all feel better just get back to me when you can.

front dome light cover ----ok...just have to pull the assembly $10
st rear sway bar ---- off the car, need to clean/photo $75
ss brake lines ---- front lines are "custom" and have to go with the camaro brake kit. Rear lines I haven't pulled yet, but will tomorrow. $25
front bumper cover ---- Sold already
shifter boot(if factory and in good shape) ---- it's a 1g leather style boot, stapled to the console
intake manifold. ---- Sold already
the cover over the afc ----- available and ready to go. $10

NateCrisman

Quoting throughfaith323:
Interested in the 89 pad and glove box. Will wait for pictures. Are they color matching?

Thanks
Ed

The 89 glove box and dash pad end up being this odd color...they look pretty much dark black, but have a strange blue sheen in the sunlight. It's not blatantly obvious that they don't match the oem blackish grey plastic when they are installed, but still, they aren't a perfect match to the stock colors.

NateCrisman

Quoting AlaskanOwned:
Does the 4 Bolt LSD include axles/cups?

The 4bolt will include Diff, axles, cups, hardware. Only hitch is it's in the second parts car that I got in a package deal with this car, I haven't gotten back up to NY for the second car. (a G-GSX that Atc250R had planned on body swapping with #1552). So the 4bolt set isn't ready to go, it's going to be a few weeks I'd guess till I have it on hand.

4wheelsqueal

Any chance you've started shipping stuff out?

throughfaith323

Quoting NateCrisman:
Quoting throughfaith323:
Interested in the 89 pad and glove box. Will wait for pictures. Are they color matching?

Thanks
Ed

The 89 glove box and dash pad end up being this odd color...they look pretty much dark black, but have a strange blue sheen in the sunlight. It's not blatantly obvious that they don't match the oem blackish grey plastic when they are installed, but still, they aren't a perfect match to the stock colors.

I think I'll pass then. Thanks Nate. I've been looking on craigs to buy an 89 galant but there are NONE.

NateCrisman

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
Any chance you've started shipping stuff out?

Actually, a bunch of small/light boxes went out with USPS yesterday and I have Fedex picking up the first round of large/heavy boxes tomorrow. I should have everything purchased thus far shipped out on thursday and friday. Tracking #'s for Fedex boxes will come via email automatically from fedex when the driver scans the label. Most of the USPS boxes were small and cheap and don't have tracking as they are low value items (hence why they go via usps)

talontyme

okay so i'll take this stuff then

also do you by chance have a abs delete handy would take the also?
PM me your paypal addr so I can send you some dough lol.

citymunky

Check your indox.

NateCrisman

Quoting talontyme:
okay so i'll take this stuff then

also do you by chance have a abs delete handy would take the also?
PM me your paypal addr so I can send you some dough lol.

I'll pull the ABS delete parts off this afternoon, I want to check 100% that all of the lines/fittings are in useable condition since the car is pretty rusty. (granted, they were added recently compared to the stock parts that have been rusting for 20 years). I'll get back to you as soon as I know the ABS kit is good to go.

[email protected] for paypal and any continued discussion on part sales.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned