The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 #657/2000 Las Vegas, *SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spott

The car is still for sale.

ktmrider

Quote:
That is a steal to be up for sale.

No doubt, the hood, FMIC, and exhaust alone are worth $1500.
If I weren't working out of town a road trip would be in order.
Bump!

Spott

If you wanna drive it to LA I would bring a few extra batteries just in case.

mikus

man I can't believe a running* car for $1000 is still here, if this was near me I'd have grabbed it up 1st day.

if it's still there by Burning Man heh...

Sr71sss

Quote:
I hear ya...but 99% of the cars that do get stolen are hondas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The DSM guys there are more mature than the Honda/Acura owners. I`ll see if anyone is interested...

except for one maybe two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Pm me if you want to know who to avoid there since I have a friend and I have been ripped off by one last year, it only gets better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

i posted this on flat4lv.com. lots of people saying they wished they had the cash right now. if i was still living in vegas id be all over it. twice.

Spott

Hell I wish I had the space/time to just part it out. I'd probably make more money, but I guess maybe my loss will be someones gain.

vtecds1

check your pm

RACER-X

Man wish I had the cash for another project.. but do to no funds (only needs very minor maintance) Im finally getting my Galant back on the road.. to bad to cause this would good next to my other black VR-4 not to mention its the reverse badge of the one I own 756.

boostedinaz

Quote:
Oh damn, damn, damn, damn!

I'm in Phoenix. I'm getting about a grand back in Taxes in a couple days. I've been wanting another one. Damn this thread... damn this thread!

/nervous nail biting...

I could use the hood off the car, maybe we can work something out Brian.

Im interested in the car and would like to come see it. Heres my number 838-9199, Trevor

Spott

The car is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned