The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: fresh 6bolt long block - wiseco/eagle - NJ

NateCrisman

I have a complete long block - engine that I removed from a running/driving 95 Talon TSI AWD w/ Manual trans. (bought the car to part out). The engine has less than 1000 miles on it, was built over the last winter. Prev owner bought an Evo8, lost interest in dsm, typical story.

Engine is "ready to drop in" to a 2g car. If you want to use it in a 1G, the mounting bracket will need to be changed to 1G style. This means the Tbelt needs to be R&R'd which I can do for the buyer and re-set the Tbelt while it on the stand..no biggie. 1G thermostat housing, water pipe, engine mount brackets, ext would also be needed to drop into a 1G, but that's usually re-useable parts from the engine you would be replacing.

Interested buyers are welcome to check it out, pull the oil pan, and inspect it before purchase.

Asking $1650 for the complete engine picked up in Blairstown,NJ 07825

PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected] instead of PM. I can't search PM's on my phone, it's a major pita to keep track of. Email is better.

I can also do TXT messages on 862 251 2571, but I rarely pick up voice calls if Im at work or busy. TXT I can hit back quickly when I have a min.

[*]6 bolt short block
[*]Ross 8.5:1 pistons .020"+
[*]Eagle connecting rods
[*]ARP rod bolts
[*]ARP head studs
[*]Clevite main and rod bearings
[*]OEM crankshaft - uncut oem journals
[*]NEW OEM timing belt, pulleys, water pump, front case
[*]Balance shaft elimination kit
[*]Stock rebuilt 2G cylinder head (new valves/guides) with stock 2G cams
[*]OEM composite headgasket
[*]stock 2g intake manifold
[*]magnus thermal barrier intake gasket
[*]new 6bolt oil pan
[*]includes 2G crank pulley, timing belt case, WP pulley, AC bracket not shown in pics.
[/list]

Only parts missing are the oil filter housing and valve cover (both were modified and sold separately w/ oil cooler and catch can setups)

DSCF3696-L.jpg

DSCF3697-L.jpg

DSCF3698-L.jpg

DSCF3699-L.jpg

DSCF3701-L.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Price negotiable as always /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned