The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Fidanza Flywheel $120 shipped

dustyduff

Up for sale is a used Fidanza Flywheel and ACT 2600 Clutch that came off #90 before swapping to #1759. I was told that the clutch was only on the car for 500 miles and there is plenty of meat still left on the disk. Unknown mileage on the flywheel, however I would suspect that it has approximately the same milage.

Willing to do a package deal for $25 cheaper than combining the prices below.

Fidanza Flywheel - $120 shipped
click

click

ACT 2600 Clutch (used about 500 mi) - Sold
click

click

click

Last edited:

cobrajetguy

PM sent on clutch

Peter

dustyduff

Quoting dustyduff:
Up for sale is a used Fidanza Flywheel and ACT 2600 Clutch that came off #90 before swapping to #1759. I was told that the clutch was only on the car for 500 miles and there is plenty of meat still left on the disk. Unknown mileage on the flywheel, however I would suspect that it has approximately the same milage.

Willing to do a package deal for $25 cheaper than combining the prices below.

Fidanza Flywheel - $140
click

click

ACT 2600 Clutch (used about 500 mi) - SOLD
click

click

click

dustyduff

Christmas is getting closer, treat yourself to a nice lightweight flywheel. Taking it down to $130 + shipping for holiday cheer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned