The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 3 16G,Whiteline, Yoshifab, etc - Des Moines, Iowa 50323

Chi271

Better side pic of shift knob? Screw in oem type? Interested!

blacksheep

Updated on top! Its a screw-on type - no set screw crap here. Comes with washers to align the logo the right way. Its also very heavy - Over 1 lb!

Last edited:

ade

Quoting blacksheep:
Yoshifab sold to Ade. THANKS!

NO! thank you:)

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Interested in the turbo & would be tempted to get the insulator if you hold it until JC has another meet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Would you sell the o2 seperately?

-Shawn

blacksheep

Shawn - Buy the turbo and I will throw in the 02 sensor for free! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Heck I will even work you a deal for the ported 02 housing. Only because you have helped source and ship parts from a junkyard on a weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But, yes, I can sell the 02 sensor separately for you if you want. Name your price for it, buddy. It was with the housing when I bought it, so selling as a set.

Street Surgeon has dibs on the insulator and he too would be driving down from Omaha to pick it up. If he does not want it, its yours since you #2 on the list!

blacksheep

All sold parts have been shipped except for Ade now. I cleaned up the thread some. For most people, you should have your parts by next wednesday at the latest, many will be sooner. Thank you for all your purchases!

ade

you've got a pm

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned