The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Eprom Chips, Mini Tuning Lap Top, Random Goodies

Galantvr4559

VR4 and DSM stuff for sale. Shipping and pp fees not included.

Galant Vr4 MAS. $45 obo

Eprom chip: set for 880 injectors, 2g maf, 2 step unkown setting, on e-85, raised rev limit, knock gauge as stock boost gauge. $75 sold

Eprom chip set for 750 cc injectors, 1g maf or gm maf with maft, 5k 2 step, 8k rev limit on 91 or 93 pump gas. $75 sold

Galant Vr4 Steering wheel good condition. all pieces $50

stock cast o2 housing no sensor. $40

Mini laptop for tuning, will fit in glovebox. 2 charge cables, 2 docking stations, serial cables, touch mouse pad, converter so you can hook up lap top to a indash dvd screen, battery still holds a really good charge. I have no use for this. $150 obo

GVR4 intermediate shaft. $60

HKS to 1g bov adapter flange. $50 sold

Stock Springs and retainers. $30

Stock intake and exhaust valves. $30

SI Dual Valve Spring and Titanium Retainers, just needs new seats, already priced through SI for $40. $120 obo

Autometer Water temp gauge sport comp series. Needs a new sender unit. $25

Autometer NARROW BAND air/fuel gauge phantom series. Will work with stock o2 sensor. $30

My paypal info is [email protected]

All offers will be considered just pm me.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

What's with the laptop? Please PM me your number , my brother has a indash on his Wrx, you say it will plug in?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned