The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuel

so I'm interested in round 2 (if there is going to be one), and having not looked at this thread before I looked back at the first page to see the first post edited with who is getting one and specifically what type of shift knob they are getting - but I can't see anywhere else in the thread any mention of what each type actually looks like? Are you able to re-edit the first post of the thread to describe what you are selling again?

SteveDSM

I unfortunately missed out on this as well... and would be down for one as well! really been needing a new shift knob for #1000/1000 but nothing else I find quite fits right.

kooter

I am in the same boat as fuel. Missed out on this one, very much would like to get into round 2 if there is one. I also tried to see the option's and could not find them.

fuel

yeah going back and editing the first post removing all prior details really messes with the continuity. I guess at least the first post wasn't completely removed and replaced with just the word 'SOLD'.

Racah15

Quoting fuel:
yeah going back and editing the first post removing all prior details really messes with the continuity. I guess at least the first post wasn't completely removed and replaced with just the word 'SOLD'.

Yeah I did that, because this was supposed to be a 1 time thing,

birdman24

Has anyone from the second shipment of knobs received theirs yet? I'm not exactly close to Racah15 but I feel like it should be here (Cleveland) by now if it was sent on tues. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Who's super anxious, this guy! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:

Racah15

Quote:
Has anyone from the second shipment of knobs received theirs yet? I'm not exactly close to Racah15 but I feel like it should be here (Cleveland) by now if it was sent on tues.

Who's super anxious, this guy! lol

Let me know if you don't get it by tomorrow.
Monday night I gave them to a trusted family member who has his own business and ships stuff every other day. He said if he wasn't able to drop them off Tuesday, he'd drop them off by Wednesday or Thursday. I hoped he shipped it on the sooner side.I'll ask him if he has the receipt with all the tracking numbers on it. I'll be seeing him in a bit, so I'll update this asap.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

Racah15

Couldnt get tracking numbers yet (but he does have them), but he says they're shipped. Let me know if they don't get there by Saturday and I'll look into it.

Blackwidow

Very happy with the shifter knob, looks fantastic and great quality. Nice size and well weighted, thanks Racah15.

-B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

birdman24

Mine arrived today and I cant help but to be more than pleased. It looks amazing. Here it is pictured with my new Nrg limited edition glow in the dark steering wheel, pretty excited to get both of these in the car.

Thanks Racah15 for putting this together.

Last edited:
Still haven't received mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Second pm sent, waiting for replies...

Diego

^ you're in PR it may take a bit of time to get to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Racah15

Yes Jose, I personally shipped yours along with cheekychimps because I thought yours would be considered an international (even though P.R. is technically part of the U.S., It's not a part of the continental 48 states). Yours shipped for the same domestic price, but shipped with a longer date because of your over seas nature. Please expect 7 days delivery time, and let me know if it does not get to you by Tuesday. I have your tracking number, but I do not know which one it is (big list have to go through each one), but I will find it.

Also, I replied to your first pm on here, as with a couple I got from other members also. So I hope you guys don't think I was blowing you guys off, I just thought I could mass reply the same PMs with one post on here.

But anywho, I PMd you anyway.

Update: Your knob is scheduled for delivery October 7, 2013,

Terence&Blackwidow: Looks great! Glad you guys like it! And Terance That combination looks sweet.

Everyone: Could you guys post your opinions on the 2nd group buy thread in the General discussions forum? Just your quick input would be great!

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned