The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Another Discontinued Part Find--A-Pillar Trim (non mouse belt)

DSSA

Another old-stock item I found in the inventory room while cleaning.

Non-Mouse belt, driver's side A-pillar in dark grey (GVR4 interior color).

A little dusty from sitting around since 2008-ish, but brand new (last picture is of the little foam insulator showing it has never been installed).

$40 + shipping. Shipping shouldn't be too bad, but will be charged by fedex dimensionally (I would guesstimate $20 max for continental US) due to the length of box needed to ship it safely.

I only have *1* of these. To be as fair as possible, I'm only taking phone orders for this piece. I can't check timestamps on emails/PMs/facebook messages/etc. constantly to make sure the first contact gets it, so I have to do it this way to avoid mishaps of selling it to someone on the phone, and then having someone angry because they contacted us 15 minutes before via smoke signal and I missed it. ;-)

As always--thanks!

Josh

DSSA

SOLD!

Thanks James!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned