The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ACT 2100, 2g Ported O2 Housing, VRSF J-Pipe, and Stock Parts!

Chim55117

I'm trying to clean out my garage this summer, so this stuff has to go!

ACT 2100
Lightly Used 2100, plenty of life left. Great upgrade from a stock clutch - $150

2G Exhaust Manifold
Stock exhaust manifold off my Eclipse, no cracks or anything of the sort in any of the runners - $50

Ported 2G O2 Housing
Had this O2 housing ported by Elvis at Side by Side Performance last year. Worked great with my EVO 3 16G setup. - $50

Stock 2G O2 Housing
Stock O2 housing off a 2G, a great upgrade for VR-4 and 1G owners. - $30

VR Speed Factory J-Pipe
Came off my VR Speed Factory 2G FMIC kit, I stopped using it when I upgraded to my SCM 5031. Aluminum material and polished finish. - $30

Stewart Warner 52MM Boost Gauge 0-40PSI
Works great, came off a car that we parted out, I have no use for it since I have a ProSport. - $30

AutoMeter 0-30PSI Phantom Boost Gauge
Not really much to say here, works as it should, in good condition - $15

Stock 6-Bolt Flywheel
Stock flywheel off a 1G. Could use a resurfacing before seeing use again. - $40

Stock 440cc Injectors - $40

SOLD

Blown EVO III 16G

Gray 2G Gauge Pod Pillar

ACT 2600 6 Puck Sprung

Greddy 60MM EGT Gauge

2G T-25

ACT 2600 6 Puck Sprung

Setrab Oil Cooler w/AN Lines

Shoot me a PM regarding any parts inquiries and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

- Stephen

Last edited:

Hey man what do you want for the front two calipers and rear calipers? Don't need brackets unless you throw them in free. What's cost including shipped? And throw in the rear two brake lines if they are decent.

belize1334

Is the 2G housing unported? I.e. does it still have the "shelf" in the collector area where the gasket ring sits?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned