The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 Galant GS valve cover SOLD!

89Mirageman

I found a super rare 94 Galant GS at the junkyard last week so I grabbed the valve cover. Sadly, two of the threaded holes for the spark plug cover are slightly cracked but the bolts still tighten up fine. I tried to get a pic of how tiny the cracks are but I'm not sure if they will show. Anyway I was hoping to get $35 + shipping for it. The silver stripe on the spark plug cover needs to be touched up. Shipping should be around $12-$15 to the lower 48 but please pm me with a zip if you're interested.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Pm sent

maroonmetallic

I wish this was mint so I wouldnt have to strip the other one to refinish.

Good luck on sale!

-Shawn

89Mirageman

I got $65 for the last mint one that I found /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Honestly man, those two cracks are so tiny I bet primer would fill them.

Its actually pending right now but if anything changes I will update this thread.

GSX_TC

I just sent the Payment for the valve cover, thanks man

GSX_TC

Sweet, In the meantime can u email me better close up shots of those cracks to [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned