The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 tail lights, all auto seat belt stuff and bg front drivers dog leg

SmoothCustomer

I have a set of 92 tail lights here. They are not in perfect shape. The vr-4 badge is pretty faded and it looks like the lens has a bunch of small cracks. They don't leak at all or anything, and they look good lit up. I can guarantee that all of the sockets will work, but no promises about the bulbs. I'm asking $60 obo + shipping. Here's the deal with the shipping though, that chrome strip on top is a whole lot more to ship than the rest. If you don't want that though shipping will be ok.

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00025-1.jpg

DSC00027-1.jpg

I also have this belize green drivers front dog leg here. It is damaged but it seems to be repairable. The top bolt hole is cut open, and it's a little bent. Since it's damaged, selling as-is. $10 + shipping.
DSC00115-1.jpg

I also have every single part for automatic seat belts, including trim pieces. Just give me $5 + shipping for whatever part you want. This stuff is hopefully going in the trash monday.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned