The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 #800 in MA Price Lowered! $4,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie

Ok, what kinda mileage do you get on it? Normal driving - a little beating on it, but mixed city/highway?

I never really beat on it so Idk what it gets when you do that. I have to drive it everyday so I try to make it last. On an all highway trip I have gotten like 28 MPG. With a mix of city and highway I get between 23-24. My average tank goes between 300 and 325. When I fill up there is uaually like 2 gallons left so it could go further. Overall though it gets good milage for a car with this much power. But I'M sure if you had the boost at 30 and you were on it all day you would only get like 50 miles.

This is the last price drop before I part the car out. At this price I am losing alot of money and I could make alot more if I part it out but I'd rather make a quick sale and not takes weeks to get my money. I have found another car I really want to buy so this price is FIRM! If no one take it at this price then it will be parted in a few weeks. Don't miss this opportunity to own a car that has potential to run mid 11's on its current setup for such a low price!!!

Quote:
I never really beat on it so Idk what it gets when you do that. I have to drive it everyday so I try to make it last. On an all highway trip I have gotten like 28 MPG. With a mix of city and highway I get between 23-24. My average tank goes between 300 and 325. When I fill up there is uaually like 2 gallons left so it could go further. Overall though it gets good milage for a car with this much power. But I'M sure if you had the boost at 30 and you were on it all day you would only get like 50 miles.

thats good, when i had my vr4 i had to fill up every 200 miles! and she was tuned up!

VR4coop

I want some parts. PART IT OUT! But someone buy the shell and rebuild it so we don't lose another one.

Thanks
Clint Cooper

Quote:
I want some parts. PART IT OUT

Vulture! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a very good Galant with some really awesome mods! But the problem is that people are only willing to pay so much for a Galant, no matter how good it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. (Number 3 notwithstanding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

I would remove some of the more expensive mods (front mount I/C, FP Green, Shep tranny) and replace them with stock, or close to stock parts. Then, you can sell your Galant for ~$4500-$5000 as it will be much easier to find a buyer for a cheaper car!

Bump for price drop and some parts changes! Please feel free to make an offer on the car also! Looking to move this sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

Do I have to give this away? I can't believe no one is interested in a cleav great running vr4 for this price. Please someone tell me if I have this over priced or if something is wrong with the car preventing a sale.

Do I have to give this away? I can't believe no one is interested in a clean great running vr4 for this price. Please someone tell me if I have this over priced or if something is wrong with the car preventing a sale.

1badgvr4

Dude have you seen any car for sale on this forum sell quickly unless it was stupid cheap.Most people on the forum already have a car, and not alot of people don't know about the site.These cars take awhile to sell.

Its on there and I got one hit from a lowballer trying to steal my car for $3000. I could probably part it out for double that. Just don't want to take the time or ruin a perfectly good galant.

DougPorcaro

I am very interested but i live in WI and it would be a little bit for me to come up with the money. would be willing to let it go for $4,000?

bump for nice car at a very good price!! i would think this car would go for atleast 5k, maybe im wrong

Your absolutely right about the 5k the only problem is I had it at 5K and no one seemed interested and I droped the price. Now I have to local people interested So I am going to stand firm at $4500. The only reason I am in a rush to sell it is because I want a steet bike before summer starts. If it was winter time I would have this at $5500 probably.

If i didnt just buy #39 i would pick this up in a second this is a very good price and good luck with the sale, what kinda street bike you looking for?

I really want a 02 or newer CBR 600 f4I. But I also like R6's, ZX6R's, and GSXR's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned