The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 5/1000: $4500 *sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correction...entire axle assembly was replaced...guess the cv joint was worse than I thought. All good now, though.

If you think 5555 is a lot look around. Sure the motor has 40K miles on the rebuild so you are looking at a tb in 20K miles or so. But you could drive this beast home, sell the rims for 600, get 150 for the extra injectors, 200 for the extra eprom ecu, 100 for the OTHER ecu, 25 for the extra ISC, 75 for the extra tb, 25 for the stock steering wheel and get back almost 1,200 of your investment. Without ever turning a wrench you have stolen Number 5 for less than $4,400!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, you really did a nice job with number 5. Thats a great price, good luck with the sale Im sure its going to go very quickly.

If you were closer, and I wasnt married with a kid on the way I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Pete

Thanks, Pete. That means a lot coming from number 4!

Maybe that old guy up in King of Prussia, PA will buy yours AND mine. Imagine owning no's three, four, AND five! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol, OT but in order to get #4 someone is going to have to pry it from my cold dead hands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I learned my lesson after getting rid of my first GVR4 #815, I spent the next 6 or 7 years regretting it lol.

I have a 1996 black civic DX with a catback and about 80,000 miles on it that I would trade, and throw in some cash.

Lot of cars for $5500. Hmmmmm...maybe I am overpriced....

Nawwwww...this is the DEAL OF THE MONTH!

Yes, I'm really posting this as a shameless BUMP!

How much and where are you located? I'm in the market for a family/race car. Please respond asap

Long way from you, Bunta...Long Beach, MS.
Car is $5,555.55

All this is in the thread title, per the rules of this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5zigen rims no longer part of the deal...but brand new Mitsu clutch master and slave cylinders are, and so is the new-found smooth shifting that came with them.

Howie

Yo

I'm selling my s2000

2002, bone stock. Hondacare warranty for another 3 years/40K miles.

9K > 8K /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thinking about trades - I am so weird for wanting another galant....

Howie

Son of a...

OK...I have two offers. First (as in he offered this first) is $4000. Second is a nice 1g Eclipse GSX. One of these deals will probably close during July if somebody doesn't step up with $4500.

So, last chance for the best buy on GVR4.ORG.

steve

Take the money if anything. Why trade a nice Galant for a nice 1g. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned