The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 Sets of Belize Green Doors Western NY

donkeylips

Hey guys I have all 8 doors from 497/2000 and 924/1000. One set has GGSX (cloth insert) door panels and the other set has VR4 door panels in pretty good condition.
They're all complete and in pretty good shape, couple of dents. I think all or almost all have some rust underneath.

The set from 924 can be picked up in Buffalo, NY (once we're not buried in snow), and the set from 497 can be picked up in Rochester, NY. I don't think one set is really better than the other. The VR4 interior panels are here in Buffalo.
You can google search 924/1000 for pictures of those. Here are pictures of 3 of the ones from 497:

$20 per door would help me out but I'll let them go for less.

Vader

gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Why do you have to be on the opposite side of the country!!!!!!! I need a passenger front!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned