The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 sets of 4 injectors

chucklesas

I have 2 sets of what I believe are 1000cc injectors. Both were just sent to FIC for cleaning and flow testing. Probably best if you email me. Chucklesas at gmail

1st set are perfect. Brand new O-rings are included. $300/free shipping. *SOLD*

The second set have some issues. For some reason 2 are only spec-ing out to 900cc and 2 are just over 1000cc. I'm not sure if it's better to sell them in pairs or what, although they didn't specify which ones were 900 and which were 1000, so that would be an issue. Maybe they could be used as secondaries? I'll see if I can get $100/shipped as is.

Last edited:

chucklesas

The good set have been claimed. Through offers out for the other set.

G

Staff member
What brand are they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Can't see them.

chucklesas

I was trying to see if I had a picture of them, but can't seem to find any. They are silver and say python on the side of the plastic section.

chucklesas

I pulled one of the injectors out. FIC was nice enough to label them 1 through 4, so you do have data for each injector and they are distinguishable.

chucklesas

So, how about $100/shipped for the 4 mismatched injectors? I figure that covers the cost of the cleaning I had done.

Emailing me is best me, chucklesas at gmail since I don't check these boards too often.

chucklesas

$50 shipped?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned