The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Shell 249/2000 - NJ - $1500 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The car has a clean title.

The wiring harness is intact as well.

I`d just like a reasonable offer for the car so i don`t feel forced to part it out.

I`m obviously in need of the space but can`t take such a hit if i sell it a much lower price.

If anyone has a 3bolt/stock suspension and is looking for a cheap trade/upgrade kind of deal i`m willing to help.

This will help me sell this car much cheaper and maybe get the attention of some lowballers in the midst.

I hate to realize this now but i`m going to make sure i buy what i want the first time so i don`t have to go through this BS trying to fix the problem.

Thanks again to those interested for looking and the car will be here until i go crazy looking at it.

toybreaker

iconoclast
^^^Good choice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I look forward to seeing what you can do with this car!

There's some really cool members in your area.

Be sure to post up a thread with your goals for the car.

I'm sure the locals will throw in with you to get that car back on the road/track .

Galantvr4 Represent!

(A picture of a stocked fridge seems to work well to draw out the helping hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Yeah as soon as I saw it I was like sweet. I have a 2gnt that I will make my dd and I will probably make this a weekend track warrior. What's funny is the 2gnt is completely gutted with racing seats and a harness as it was gonna be a track car too lol but I have a work truck I drive to and from work now. I used to have a 1gtsi and miss my awd turbo platform and this is a perfect way to get it back. This shell with a fully built stroker in it should make for a fun car.

I wrote back to you on the dsmlink forum.
I have someone coming by this weekend to look at the car as well.
Thank you.

Let me know as I still want the car. If you have a deal setup I understand but I'm cool with the 1500.

I wish there was something to say here.
Bump? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

**Update***

At this point if this "pending sale" falls through, i`m going to part out the car.
I`ve been damn flexible and have been put through some BS by at least one "respected member" and a few idiots.

At this point it`s pointless to try and mend things and will just be kept in mind next time i think of making a deal with said members.

You know who you are and in all honesty at this point there is no point in trying to fix things.

If you`re offended by what i`m saying.....well too bad honestly.

If there is anyone out there who wants to save this car and has just been hiding waiting for the right moment....it`s now.

If you still have this mid summer i would be very interested in this car. don't part it out, someone will buy this. its a steal.

I have cash and some parts as well...mostly misc. The only thing is youre so far away. Is there a way to deliver to the chicago area or get the car here somehow?

What is the extent of the rust?

tpr103

congrates bout time now buy my head!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned