The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Eclipse GSX / Dekalb il / sold

Jesus_Negros

KBB doesnt see that someone obviously kept the car at the bottom of a lake.

Lancer99

wow really? its not that bad of a shape. please leave

Jesus_Negros

$1500 price drop in two days? at that rate i'll pm you in 6 days.

Man If this is how much you asking. Then I gave away my 92 awd laser 6/4 combo for 2000... And now i have a 92 tsi and i ad plan on asking 2,500
But after this guy. And sayin he see.s them for 7000, am gona ask 6000.... hahahahhahahaha

First, foremost and most importantly sorry to hear about your son, I truly hope he's ok. That being said, your asking top dollar for a 21 year old car that has issues, and not just the rust, your saying it has a water pump issue too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif plus the leather inside is all ripped up and i'm sure it has more issues then what you're saying cause its an old car not only that, its an old Mitsubishi. I happen to be an avid fan of the 1G and i own a 90 GSX. I also happen to LOVE that forest green color I haven't seen too many in that color and they always catch my eye I think that color and the ice blue color are the two best on that car hands down. Bottom line is this though, its your car and you can ask whatever you want for it and if that thing was immaculate I can see you asking what your asking, just don't be upset If/when people low ball and try and beat the hell out of you. Im not trying to sound like a ******** here and I hope I'm not coming off like that and as far as your son goes, I hope you get 100 times what your asking but you may have better luck parting it out, Either way GLWS I hope you get what your asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxash0775

Guys like KT stated, as amusing as some of the comments are, it is his merchandise and can ask whatever he wants for it. No need to beat him up for it. You don't want then keep going. Lets not be that site that ridicules other members. Plus he has been a member for quite some time from what I can see. That earns some respect or at least it should. My 2cents.

BluFalcon

This ^

Guy has a right to ask what he wants for whatever he's trying to sell. If it doesn't sell, he'll either adjust the price accordingly or he'll wind up holding onto it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned