The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 654/2000 Nor Cal $8,000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleben4rice

I just turned over 24,000 miles on the built motor. When we put the motor it had 216,000. Now its got 240,000...Shane, I am going to check on that tranny, Dave said it would not take long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

rallyart911

ahhhhh i need this car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif lol, its amazing, + J. is a hella dope dude, he was willing to take me in while i was stranded in cali tryin to buy a quite bit cheeper gvr4, but the owner is some idiot kid w/ no knowalge of the car @ all, lol. im still saving and hav yet to find somthing thats worthy of spending my $'s on but: im drawn to the J.'s vr4... its likly ill just keep saving and see wher i land,

Brunoboy

Quoting uncleben4rice:
I just turned over 24,000 miles on the built motor. When we put the motor it had 216,000. Now its got 240,000...Shane, I am going to check on that tranny, Dave said it would not take long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Thanks Junius , I'm pulling my trans next week most likely

uncleben4rice

I got rebuild my twin disk at only 10,000 miles this sucks..I gotta come up with another clucth plan. Another $1100 down... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Tre3zy

wait wat? why so fast?

Sr71sss

Quit your bitchin , u drive it like a race car you maintain it like a race car

Besides at least you have a real street machine that actually gets drivin in real world condition unlike so many you see in super street and import tuners only to find out the car can only drive on c16 race gas and can only drive in the coolest of weathers

I hate trailer/weekend cars that don't get driven, who's cars if you have a 500hp Evo if it ain't driven then it just an expensive paperweight in your garage

Tre3zy

^ win!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned