The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Front Evo strut 1° camber adjustment bolt

I couldn't find this with search so I hope it isn't a repost. This page claims that the stock top 19 mm bolt on the Evo struts have 1° of camber adjustment. See lines five and six here. click Anyone know if this works for our knuckles if they're drilled out and used with the evo strut?

tektic

I don't own an evo but its likely true if its documented. However 19mm diameter bolt seems like a typo. The galant is m12x1.25. I only assume the hole on the evo is 14mm. Best measure it to be sure. If that is the case, drill out knuckle to 14mm and get these. Or one of the many similar products. If more adjustment is needed then you can order two a side.

Last edited:

prove_it

It's a 19mm head, the shank is 14mm. I use them on 715, drilled knuckles and all. Yes, they are adjustable, but not much and with Evo struts on the GVR4, you need more than 1* adjustment. Plus it's just an offest type bolt, you can't dial in more or less camber. I tried them, but I plan on getting real camber bolts instead.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned