The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fresh motor & 3kgt brakes on #826

JB

speaking of which, where has he been lately?

That looks great! I still dont know if I'm going down on Saturday. I kinda dont want to go until I know I'll run a respectable time. I love that car though! Good to see it with the motor in and on the ground!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Cleaner than 1051 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Ooooo, them's fightin' words! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

4Grim

A well put together GVR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Quote:
Cleaner than 1051 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Who's car is this?

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

464/2K

turbowops car is 1051

Redlinegvr4

Quote:

DSC00374%20Medium.JPG

idk bout that... id eat off 1051s motor. thats a freakin clean ass car though.

Quote:
turbowops car is 1051

Ok, I know that car. Turbowops car is my car's hero! Trust me my car isn't THAT clean. I have this trick lens on my camera that makes it appear cleaner than it really is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BadVr4

Quote:
After the latest upgrades, the stock motor couldn't handle it:

IMG_2437.jpg

that my friend is detonation. better fix that before u go beating on the new motor, any motor wont hold up to that

Brianawd

Quote:
speaking of which, where has he been lately?

Mork got a new toy so I think he has been on some of the 4x4 board.
I will let Mork tell you all about is big ass DD toy truck

Quote:
that my friend is detonation. better fix that before u go beating on the new motor, any motor wont hold up to that

Yeah, after we got everything together Mike noticed there was a bad connection (cutting off) with the translator and the AFC, so we re-wired everything.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned